- the cost can run pretty high, $30 PLUS shipping
- the subscription seems to be a hefty commitment - 6 months in most cases
- the projects are the same, different paper different layout maybe but essentially scrapbooks or cards depending on what you sign up to get
- the supplies can be bought elsewhere, catalogs or online
- you still need to provide some supplies
|Paper Pumpkin Monthly Project Kits - Welcome Kit shown above|
Paper Pumpkin A great price, a great product, a great offer this month!!
- For only $19.95 INCLUDING SHIPPING (tax for your area is extra, can't escape those taxes!) you receive a professionally designed project, all the supplies needed to make the project (except adhesive, but - I got ya covered! One of my 'thank you's when you sign up!) Really, you figure shipping is AT LEAST $6, so for fourteen dollars you get printed instructions, color photos, an exclusive stamp set with ink, embellishments, color coordinated elements for the project of the month.
- You can sign up once, and then you can suspend the kits whenever you like - going on vacation? have a busy month coming up? need to save that $20 for something else? Suspend your account before the 10th, and return when you like! Or cancel. Any time before the 10th of the month and you're out! There is no long term commitment. (DO NOTE - if you cancel and then join again at a later date, you will receive the Welcome Kit again. Suspending the kits is an easy way to keep your options open!)
- The projects you'll get? Well that's part of the magical fun! Its like Christmas every month - you wait to open that prettily packaged kit and discover a new project! Tear open the paper and feel that thrill of discovery! You will get scrapbooks, journals, home decor, gift packaging, cards... Quite the VARIETY of crafts, you'll be able to stretch your creative muscles!!
- EXCLUSIVE stamp sets, supplies made just for these professionally designed projects, these are not thrown together from pieces of excess inventory - you're getting one of a kind kits designed just for Paper pumpkin! These stamp sets will be useful for other projects, long after you've made and shared your kit project! Build up your supplies with a new ink color each month, new stamps to mix and match into new creations, and new skills and ideas to use to inspire your own creations.
- You need to have adhesive. I'm happy to send you your first sample of Stampin' Up! adhesive free when you sign up!! But the rest of the supplies needed for your monthly kit project will be included in the box - cut, scored, measured, and ready to assemble into a completed creation! No time lost looking for particular tools or papers or inks - everything you need is right in the box!
Take a look at my Pinterest Board - I'm sharing ideas I find about ways you could step up the designs provided in the kit, alternate uses for the products in the kit, and cute samples of those exclusive stamp sets hard at work on other projects! You can view it here: http://www.pinterest.com/angelabodas/paper-pumpkin-stampin-up
Its nice to make something that matters, but it is more fun to make it with a group of friends. SO, I also offer a free Girls Night In for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers the last Tuesday of the month. Come put together your kit with us and enjoy a fun creative evening! The perfect Pumpkin box is also a fabulous transport - have box, will craft! At a friends house, at work on your lunch break, at the park as the kids play, over coffee, while you wait for practice to end... The projects will be great productive use of your time!
VALUE. VARIETY. VERSATILITY.
Paper Pumpkin is VERY attractive. Sign up this month to get your Welcome Kit, and start your adventures in crafting! I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, but you may also want to check out the Frequently Asked Questions over here on the My Paper Pumpkin site: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/