- Appreciation 7 Days A Week a “days of the week” pill box filled with little treats and sayings. Dollar store pill boxes, cute little inserts (would be darling on some pretty Designer Paper) and crafts, and wrapped up all pretty with a Clever Poem. Focus is on Teachers, but really - you could modify this slightly and find a different Clever Poem, and this would be ADORable for that caregiver, assistant, partner in crime, or helpful kidlet... let me know if you need ideas on modifying :-)
- SPpring Flowers perhaps used in combination with Flower Pot Pens project: crafted paper flowers with usable pens - I love seeing these at my Dr's or Dentists office, and I think just about anywhere that has a public desk should have an ADORable arrangement! A great Thank You gift! With Designer papers you do have the option to color coordinate some fantastic combos! (remember to log me in as your demo so you get the preferred pricing! :-)
- Photo Lined Envelopes make these great envelopes for your Thank Yous - party pics for those birthday or wedding thank you cards! This is also a great idea to add some extra WOW to your everyday cards - coordinate matching designer papers...
- Thank You Cards - not just for brides and babes! http://jobsearch.about.com/od/thankyouletters/a/samplethankyou.htm says here that to stand out in today's tough job market you might want to brush up on your Interview Thank You notes! More card making opportunities! :-)
- http://www.thank-you-note-samples.com/ Wording for tons of different notes - thank yous included!