Do you want your NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog in June!!???
(Public release is not until July....)
Demonstrators have the opportunity to receive the NEW (July 09) catalog with the first order we place in June!! I can't wait to see the NEW Crafty Goodness!!! Wheeeeee!
So, if you are not a demonstrator yet, but want that new catalog before all the rest, I'd love to talk to you about becoming a demonstrator!! There will be new "sneak peek" sets available to order on June 1st, too... so it's a great time to sign up, order at your and get that new catalog too! Find out more HERE
SCRAPBOOKING STARTER KIT PROMOTION!!
Join my Stampin' Up! family for ONLY $75!!
MAY 1 - 31, 2009
In celebration of National Scrapbooking Month, join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator for only $75 with our limited-time Scrapbooking Starter Kit. The Scrapbooking Starter Kit contains the following:
113510 Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp set* $42.95
*Substitutable for any stamp set up to $43.95 value.
113059 Simply Scrappin' Petal Party $19.95
108697 Earth Elements Assorted textured card stock (12" x 12") $11.95
105240 Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad $7.50
Please note: Each of the products listed above may be substituted for like items.
Please see the Scrapbooking Starter Kit Order Form for details.The Scrapbooking Starter Kit also contains all the business supplies contained in the Standard Starter Kit:
Getting Started DVD; Getting Started Guide; Guest Invitation Postcard (100); Idea Book & Catalog (8); Occasions Mini Catalog (8); To My Hostess Envelope (10); Recruit Folders (5); Recruit Brochures (20); Hostess Brochure (20); Hostess Benefits Form (10); Customer Order Form (50)
I would love to share a few of the things YOU can look forward to as a demonstrator!
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator You Get:
1. To enjoy 20% instant income on all purchases (that's an instant 20% savings)
2. To earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases and customer sales
3. To enjoy an additional 20% discount on Demonstrator only preorders of stamps (that means 20% off PLUS your 20% instant income) - This is a Stampin' Up! 20 year anniversary special - I am not sure if it will continue into the next year.
4. To receive our full color Stampin' Success monthly magazine - great tips, techniques, samples
5. To host a Demonstrator only website that allows your family and friends to shop online from you 24 hours a day
6. To attend Stampin' Up! demonstrator events - Convention, Regionals, special events just for my direct recruits.
7. To know about specials, retiring items, company announcements before the public is informed
8. To earn extra income for holidays or to help out in these economic tough times
9. To earn extra income to support your habit
10. To enjoy the perks on your terms - as little or as much as you like - what days of the week, how many days of the week - what types of events
11. Credit for your personal purchases - anything we purchase as Stampin' Up! demonstrators counts toward our low quarterly minimum, great rewards program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, free mini catalog program
12. To receive the catalog and minis FREE throughout the year
13. To enjoy hostess benefits and income - as Stampin' Up! demonstrators we are allowed to be our own best customer and receive all the perks of being a hostess AND a demonstrator.
14. To enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business - wouldn't you love to write off film developing, travel for business, designer series papers, the BIG SHOT, and more?
15. To be recognized for your efforts of sales, recruiting and promoting
16. Flexibility in how you generate sales - home parties, catalog shows, clubs, classes, direct orders, personal orders, craft fairs, sales of finished product - Stampin' UP! provides multiple streams of income - there is no one way to generate income from sales of product - find the way that works best for you or enjoy several avenues.
17. To see the July 2009 Catalog First!
18. To take advantage of Demonstrator only bulk buy items
19. My support - I know I can help you reach whatever personal goals you set for yourself - whether you want to just enjoy the discount, dabble as little or as much as your time allows month to month or go for greatness.
20. The awesome opportunity to have fun, make new friends, and never pay full price again as demonstrator.
I know that anything is possible when you are in control of your destiny.
Let me help you on the path to making Stampin' Up! be what YOU want it to be.
I would love to have you on my team!
Email me with any questions you may have: AngelaBodas@comcast.net
Or begin the sign up process online - Join Now Code Midnightcrafter